€8.95 inc. VAT
Window on the World is a high-quality series of History books for 3rd to 6th Class. Written in line with the Revised Curriculum, it contains all the appropriate strands and strand units for each class level.
• History Window on the World allows children to become active agents in their exploration of the past.
• Children explore primary sources such as documentary, pictorial, oral and artefactual evidence.
• Children acquire the necessary historical knowledge and concepts while developing their own skills and attitudes.
• Each chapter stimulates the children's interest and they learn in a fun and exciting way.
• There are four elements of assessment: Question Time; Creative Time; Puzzle Time; Time Detective.
• Each chapter contains a project page with ideas for integrating the topics into other subject areas.
• Webwatch contains website references for further investigation and learning.
• A selection of games and activities helps to stimulate children's interest in the topics.