€9.95 inc. VAT
Window on the World A is part of the SESE programme and is suitable for Junior Infants.
• All strands and strand units of History, Geography and Science are catered for in ONE book, in an integrated approach.
• Natural graded progression of oral, reading and writing skills throughout.
• Symbols are used to distinguish between the three subjects - History, Geography and Science.
• Each lesson is laid out over two pages, with the objective for each lesson placed at the bottom of the first page, providing a student- and teacher-friendly format.
• Drawings at Infant level are well laid out and help to develop children's motor skills.
• Lessons provide helpful links to other curricular areas, many of which are mentioned in the Teacher's Resource Books.
• An attractive Certificate of Completion is included in each book from Junior Infants to 2nd Class.