€13.15 inc. VAT
• These revised editions of the popular What a Wonderful World! books for Infants and Junior Classes have been completely redesigned and updated and are presented in a new, vibrant and colourful format.
• Each book features an extensive range of relevant exercises and activities which will instil in children an understanding and appreciation of the wonderful world around them.
• Carefully-chosen illustrations and photographs, in full colour where appropriate, make these books attractive to pupils, teachers and parents.
• The History element in each book fosters an understanding of how people lived in the past and how living conditions have changed through the ages.
• The Geography element promotes an understanding of our place in the local area and in the wider world.
• The Science element helps us, through questioning and experimenting, to understand the workings of the natural world around us.
• Ten full-colour Wall Posters for each class
• Comprehensive Teacher’s Resource Books for each level