It is a textbook designed to be actively used by students, and not just to be read.
• The inclusion of logos, real-life objects and CAD models will stimulate students’ interest in the subject matter.
• Exam-type questions are included throughout, as are worked examples and exercises, ensuring excellent preparation for the Junior Certificate exam.
• Refreshing in its use of colour, examples and approach to topics, Understanding Technical Graphics carefully balances text and graphics.
• The clutter-free layout, along with the artwork and photos which accompany the technical graphics, will immediately appeal to students.
• Explanations and examples are deliberately kept short, in the interests of clarity.
• Covering the syllabus comprehensively, Understanding Technical Graphics, together with its workbook, will give students a thorough grasp of the key principles of Plane and Descriptive Geometry which form the basis of the course.