A comprehensive textbook which covers the complete Leaving Certificate Economics course. This text introduces students to the essential concepts in a clear, user-friendly approach.
• Demystifies ‘economic terminology’, highlighting important definitions throughout
• Graduated questions cater for the needs of both Higher and Ordinary level students
• Text structured towards answering Leaving Certificate exam-type questions
• Clearly differentiates between Higher and Ordinary level material
• A comprehensive exam chapter provides past examination questions and sample answers
• Detailed glossary covers a wide range of terms preparing students for ‘Section A’ type questions, and providing a useful resource for quick revision
• Free Teacher’s CD Rom provides a variety of invaluable teaching material including: PowerPoint presentations on Microeconomic topics and summaries on the Macroeconomic topics