Third edition of this popular, easy-to-use textbook, updated for the revised Spreadsheet Methods Level 5 module [5N1977], which details fundamental spreadsheet methods and facilitates practical experience in spreadsheet design and implementation.
• New to this edition:
o Updated for the revised Spreadsheet Methods module [5N1977] and Excel 2010 (all assignments can be completed using Excel 2007)
o Includes new interactive assignments allowing students to test their spreadsheets.
• Details how to create formulas and functions, sort spreadsheet data, present data using a variety of charts, protect spreadsheets from unauthorised access and automate decision-making with IF functions.
• Presents in-depth explanations of spreadsheet concepts and of the different types of IF functions.
• Introduces useful Excel keyboard shortcuts in each chapter, with all images reflecting Microsoft’s Ribbon system.
• Comprehensively deals with Excel’s charting facility and introduces the use of macros and spreadsheet protection.
• Worked examples guide the learner through each task, while progress tests and chapter reviews support a ‘learning through practice’ approach.
• With no previous experience in spreadsheets required, the learner is brought from the basics to an advanced level.
• Spreadsheet Methods Level 5 module [5N1977]