€29.99 inc. VAT
Third edition of this popular, easy-to-use textbook, updated for the revised Databases Methods Level 5 module [5N0783], which details fundamental database methods while providing for practical experience in database design, implementation and organisation.
• New to this edition:
o Updated for the revised Database Methods module [5N0783] and Access 2010 (all assignments can be completed using Access 2007)
o Includes material on the following topics:
Understanding SQL code in query
Building Pivot Queries and Pivot Charts
o Provides instruction on how to create reports in a format suitable for emailing or printing.
o Demonstrates how to import data from external data sources such as text files, spreadsheets or existing database files.
o Details how to create relationships between tables to develop a database design to a given design brief.
• Shows how to design and format Access forms, create queries using a range of logical operators, organise data in a report using sorting and grouping, set up a table to store different types of data, and use report functions.
• Brings the learner from the basics of database design to an advanced level.
• Emphasises learning through practise.
• No previous experience in databases is required
• Database Methods Level 5 module [5N0783]