€29.20 inc. VAT
Smart Cooking 2 is a spiral-bound text used from Transition Year right through to Leaving Certificate. It comprehensively covers the cookery section of the syllabus. It is not just another recipe book – it is a recipe book with questions for homework and tips and tasks for the culinary skills exam.
• A compact book with a student-friendly layout, aimed at building confidence in student cooks.
• Contains timed, basic recipes followed by variations. Plenty of alternatives are included for each recipe to allow for individuality and for the varying food trends in society.
• Makes healthy cooking easy and fun for students of all abilities and tastes.
• The questions included directly address the Leaving Certificate written paper, but also act to build resourcefulness, self-reliance and management skills for life.
• 254 pages in length and illustrated in full colour throughout