€14.90 inc. VAT
Small World is an integrated SESE programme for primary schools, fully in line with the revised SESE Primary Curriculum and NCCA guidelines.
• Written by subject experts, these vibrant and engaging books aim to foster in children an understanding and appreciation of the world around them.
• Small World Junior Infants to Second Class combines the three subjects of History, Geography and Science in one book per class.
• The corresponding Teachers Resource Book includes a yearly scheme along with a wealth of extra resources.
The programme (from Junior Infants to Second Class) consists of the following components for each class level:
• History, Geography & Science textbook
• Project Copybook (1st and 2nd Class)
• Teacher’s Manual
• Digital resources
The programme is also available from Third to Sixth Class.