€7.99 inc. VAT
This book is a concise and focused guide to taking the Leaving Certificate Physics exam at both Higher and Ordinary Levels.
• It contains all the relevant definitions and formulae, wealth of examples and exam-style questions addressing all parts of the course.
• Solutions to the questions are also supplied.
• A comprehensive section on mandatory experiments, illustrated with diagrams and graphs, makes learning these experiments much clearer. Successive chapters cover all parts of the Leaving Certificate syllabus:
- Modern Physics
- Particle Physics
- Applied Electricity
• The book is designed to be easy to use, with a quick reference guide that gets
you to the information you want quickly.
• There is also a useful guide to the structure of the exams and tips on how to approach them so as to maximise your results.