€10.95 inc. VAT
Culture and Identity - Option 8:
• Covers all aspects of the syllabus
Examines racial groups and their distribution, racial mixing and racial conflict.
Explains cultural indicators of ethnic groups, ethnic integration and ethnic conflict.
Discusses language and its role in culture and identity.
Describes differing religious, religious conflict and everyday expressions of culture.
Examines nations and nation states and conflicts between cultural groups.
Explores the identity of the Celts.
• Links closely with Planet & People Core Book and the two electives.
• Clear, concise language used throughout the book.
• Official Leaving Certificate questions provided, as well as an extensive range of chapter revision questions.
• Includes modern, relevant Irish and international case studies.