€23.99 inc. VAT
• A novel approach, featuring an interactive, page-by-page development of the concepts, characters, history and beliefs of religions across the world.
• Richly illustrated with full-colour artwork and photographs, bringing the subject to life for both the student and teacher.
• Key words are highlighted and explained. Research journal ideas are presented throughout the text.
• There are opportunities for personal and group faith development through prayer, scripture and reflection.
• Filled with graded activities suitable for all abilities including:
- True or false statements
- Cloze tests
- Word wheels
- Word searches
- Personal and group artwork
- Use of key words
- Scripture research
• Pathways to God Book 2 Examines the spread of Christianity.
• Explores the world religion of Judaism.
• Looks at the world religion of Islam.
• Focuses on the development and celebration of faith. Deals with moral development and moral issues.