€11.80 inc. VAT
• Redesigned and revised editions of the bestselling book The World Is Not Great! for the Infant and Junior Classes, and is presented in the format of colorful, vibrant, new.
• Each book includes a wide range of lessons and activities that will convince understand how wonderful children and the world around them.
• Chosen illustrations and photos carefully, and color where appropriate. Consequently, they draw the eyes of students, teachers and parents.
• History - This feature is in each book, which promotes the understanding of how people lived in the past and how it changed people's lives throughout the ages.
• Geography - this feature is there and it fosters the understanding of our place in the local area and in the outside world.
• Science - this feature is there and, through questioning and testing, it helps us understand how we operate the world around us.
• Ten full-color posters for each classroom wall
• Comprehensive Teacher Resource Book (in English) for all levels