Home » School Books » Secondary School Books » First Year » Sphe » My Wellbeing Journey 1 - Junior Cycle SPHE
Home » School Books » Secondary School Books » Junior Cert » Sphe » My Wellbeing Journey 1 - Junior Cycle SPHE
My Wellbeing Journey 1 - Junior Cycle SPHE
The My Wellbeing Journey series provides everything you need to meet Junior Cycle SPHE and Wellbeing requirements.
My Wellbeing Journey 1:
- Realistically timed, easy-to-use lessons, all developed using the experiential learning model
- Programme can be used for both the SPHE short course and modular course options
- Written in line with both the Junior Cycle Framework and Wellbeing Guidelines, with each lesson focused on a different Wellbeing Indicator
- Up-to-date content with new lessons on topical issues such as positive self-talk and mental health, and a completely updated RSE section
- A variety of engaging individual, group and class activities help students develop different elements of the Junior Cycle Key Skills in a meaningful way
- Learning Keepsakes provide scaffolding to help students develop their reflection skills and support regular communication with parents/guardians
- Meet the Challenges, linked to specific Learning Outcomes and with clear Success Criteria, help prepare for the Classroom-Based Assessment
THE MY WELLBEING JOURNEY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- The My Wellbeing Journey Teacher’s Resource Book, which provides invaluable support, including: detailed year plans, important teaching notes for each lesson and advice for teaching SPHE, with suggestions for effective methodologies, games and icebreakers
- A suite of digital resources, including curriculum-focused videos, PowerPoints and carefully chosen weblinks
Free eBook of the textbook with embedded videos and weblinks (see inside front cover for details). Adopting teachers also get access to a free eBook of the Teacher’s Resource Book. Gill Education eBooks can be accessed both online and offline!