Dr Howard Gardner, creator of the theory of multiple intelligences, has made us aware of the different ways people process information and of the importance of this knowledge in our teaching and learning.
This comprehensive, photocopiable series and set of posters aims to encourage children to develop competencies across all intelligences.
Multiple Intelligences is a photocopiable, three-book series providing teaching and learning opportunities using the eight multiple intelligences, developed by Dr Howard Gardner, through a thematic approach.
Each book contains six 22-page units of work, based on popular high-interest topics, with a worksheet and accompanying teachers’ notes for each of the eight intelligences.
Other features are:
- Background information on multiple intelligences
- Assessment proforma for teachers to complete about themselves
- Assessment proforma for teachers to assess pupils
- Assessment proforma for pupils to complete about themselves
- Overview pages providing ideas for topic development and extension in the eight intelligences
- Informational text for pupils on each topic
- Comprehensive teachers notes to accompany each activity, including the activity objective, curriculum links, preparation, answers and additional activity suggestions.