NEW! Make the Transition: French (2nd Edition) is packed full of exciting and interesting magazine-type material that will appeal to Transition Year students.
• Make The Transition: French is full of exciting and interesting magazine-type material that will appeal to Transition Year Students.
• Suitable for all levels with more challenging questions flagged throughout
• Transition Year activities are integrated with each theme, e.g. work experience, community work and mini-company, while new activities such as learning Chinese, doing yoga and Pilates are also included
• Oral, listening, reading and writing skills are integrated throughout
• Fun tasks and activities are combined with exam-type questions throughout
• 'C’est fou!’ zany, strange-but-true, news stories stimulate interest and motivation
• ‘Le buzz’ provides a fun sneaky peak at the latest celebrity gossip
• There are literary extracts from 'Les Choristes' and 'Jean de Florette' as well as popular teen fiction: 'Le Journal d’Aurélie La Flamme'
• The main grammar tenses are revised and grammar points are included
• 'Un Coup de Main', the final unit, provides advice on the French aural and oral and contains hints, tips and sample answers for answering written questions
• FREE Student CD to accompany the textbook containing all the oral sections from the book and other bonus listening pieces
• Teacher CDs come in a handy Teacher's Pack with a clear, easy-to-follow script that is cross-referenced with the text