A vibrant Transition Year Business textbook. This text is part of the Make the Transition series.
• A step-by-step guide to running a mini-company and setting up a fantasy business
• A bright and attractive presentation enlivens the subject for all students
• Contains a wide range of activities and assignments aimed at self-directed learning
• Involves individual, paired, group or whole class work
• Working within the classroom, outside the classroom and outside the school
• Explores many topics of current interest - the banking crisis, credit crunch and Celtic Tiger period
• Includes several up-to-date and relevant case studies and business articles
• Reference to the local business environment allows students learn to be relevant to their own world.