€19.99 inc. VAT
A fully rewritten edition of this popular text on Irish company law incorporating the Companies Act 2014, which replaces all previous Companies Acts.
New to this edition:
• Complete and comprehensive coverage of the Companies Act 2014, including: new types of companies
o new rules on company formation
o statutory duties of company directors
o changes to the law on securities
o increased focus on examinership, receivership and liquidation, with a full discussion of recent key cases
• Up-to-date case law, for example, DPP v Fitzpatrick, McAteer and Whelan (2014) re. loans to directors of Anglo Irish Bank and Aventine Resources PLC and DCE v Liwosz (2014) re. Disqualification of directors in a PLC.
• User-friendly presentations, including definitions of key terms and cross-referencing between chapters.
• Can be used by students throughout the year as a summary of topics or as a revision aid at the end of the course.
• All academic and professional courses on company law in universities and Institutes of Technology
• Professional courses such as ACCA, CIMA, ACA, ATI, IIPA
• Law Society FE1 entrance exam