€19.99 inc. VAT
A comprehensive yet succinct overview of the theory and practice of economics.
New to this edition:
• Revised chapters incorporate new material regarding:
The Irish banking crisis and how it was caused.
The collapse of the ‘Celtic Tiger’ economy.
The deterioration in the Irish Government’s finances.
The economics of recession.
The IMF/EU bailout.
The sovereign debt crisis in the eurozone.
The new constraints on Irish Government fiscal policy.
New macroeconomic data reflecting the changed economic conditions of the Irish economy.
Medium-term prospects for the Irish economy.
• Provides instant access to key economic facts and concepts.
• Simply and logically presented with test questions included at the end of each chapter.
• Those studying economics as part of an undergraduate diploma or degree.
• Students of professional exams.
• Postgraduate diploma students.