€9.95 inc. VAT
• A documentation tool encouraging a reflective approach to work experience placements.
• Over 40 chapters with worksheets for flexible use by work experience students.
• Each chapter is clearly marked using one of four colour-coded categories:
• Accessible and easy-to-read language with colourful and visually engaging artwork & imagery.
• Each chapter includes a discussion/debate topic to encourage students' critical thinking.
• Caters for mixed-ability classrooms with exercises and projects designed to stretch the most able, while using simple language.
• A keen awareness of equality, social inclusion and ethnic diversity.
• A strong emphasis on Multiple Intelligence Theory.
• Links to relevant websites are included throughout the text, whereby students can access up-to-date and additional information.
While primarily geared towards Transition Year students, this book can also be used with students in Leaving Certificate Vocational Programme (LCVP), the Leaving Certificate Applied (LCA) and various Post-Leaving Certificate (PLC) courses.