€34.90 inc. VAT
This 3rd Edition of Folens highly successful Learning for Life programme injects a modern teaching and learning approach to Junior Certificate Home Economics. Covering all aspects of the curriculum, it teaches the subject in an active, engaging way that prepares students for the three aspects of assessment: the project, the practical cookery exam and the final exam.
• Focused Learning: Clearly stated learning outcomes and content summaries in each chapter.
• Student Engagement: Group and pair work, together with case studies, support collaborative learning.
• Exam Focus: Past Exam Questions, plus advice on coursework and the practical cookery Exam.
• Clear and Concise: Text and Artwork that present concepts clearly and promote ease of learning.
• Differentiated content: Makes the book suitable for Higher and Ordinary Level Students.
• Keywords and Definitions: Support Literacy skill development.
• Chapter and Cross Curricular subject Links: Chapter and Subject Links enrich the Learning Experience.
• The workbook which is included in the pack is designed to support the textbook.
• Its wide range of questions and activities make it the perfect resource for class work, homework assignments and investigative work.
Key Features of the workbook are:
• exam standard short questions
• learning checklists
• research and investigative section
• role plays
• case studies
• practical class self assessment
• word searches
• cloze tests