This vibrant, full-colour activity book is the ideal bridge for students from Junior to Leaving Certificate.
• Eight units, each dealing with a student-focused theme from everyday life:
- Irish Today
- The Gaeltacht
- The environment
- Today's issues/problems
• Extra activity-based unit includes games, word-searches and many more fun resources for when TY events affect full class attendance.
• Suitable for mixed-ability classes, with extra Dúshlán Duit sections.
• Topical selection of written material, aural questions, and oral exercises including pair work and group work.
• Wide variety of project suggestions to engage students ‘as gaeilge’.
• Weblinks make Irish alive and relevant for students.• Students’ CD with focused aural passages for each of the 8 themes
• Online questions for homework and revision available for this textbook on the new eTest.ie website
• CD script and selected solutions available online for teachers
Online testing for homework and revision is available for this textbook on eTest.ie