€37.99 inc. VAT
Updated coverage of the complete syllabus, including all three electives.
• Material revised into points to make learning easier.
• Provides recent information on value-added foods and on many other aspects of food science, food safety and the food industry in Ireland.
• Presents activities based on the requirements of the new syllabus, including practicals, project work, sensory analysis and experiments.
• Includes summaries and definitions throughout to assist revision.
• Highlights links between different parts of the syllabus.
• Differentiates higher and ordinary level material.
• Provides revision and past examination questions at the end of each chapter.
• Additional questions are in the separate Get Living! Workbook.