Price: €12.60 inc. VAT
• The language and content of this book is also age appropriate.
• The children are prepared for the more detailed work of a geographer which they will encounter when they study Geography at Second Level.
• The 18 units are well structured and contain stimulating accounts of storms and weather disasters, peatlands of Ireland, Modern Industry in Ireland, and Changes to our landscape and The Burren.
• The children are exposed to the wonders of the Mediterranean and Africa.
• Like all the books in the series Book 6 supports the teacher in the area of assessment by providing a wide range of stimulating activities as well as a review project and quiz section at back of the book.