Fluirse 1 is a colourful and exciting Irish book for first-year students:
• The illustrations and photographs present Irish as a vibrant and modern language.
• The accompanying student's CD features numerous listening comprehensions. This will enable students to practice aural work outside the classroom.
• Fluirse 1 emphasises spoken language, and features plenty of oral exercises, in line with the greater emphasis on oral work in the Junior Certificate examination.
• The wide variety of exercises caters for all students. The aim is to challenge students of all abilities.
• Grammar sections are clearly laid out in easy-to-follow tables. The three main tenses covered in first year are placed in separate chapters. This leaves the teacher free to decide the order in which they want to cover the tenses.
• The book is accompanied by a student workbook.
• The book is accompanied by a free student CD