€33.99 inc. VAT
Updated edition of this popular text introducing the fundamental principles and concepts of customer service and presenting them in an Irish context.
• New to this edition:
DX Ireland customer service case study
The impact of technology on customer service
The value of nurturing customer trust and loyalty.
• Role play guidelines and exercises prompt students to engage in and practise the principles of customer service.
• Develops the skills to deliver good customer care, meet customer needs and effectively deal with customer complaints.
• Leads to an understanding of the role of customer service in organisational effectiveness.
• Presents Irish consumer legislation throughout and includes the rights of the individual where relevant.
• Guides the student through the preparation and implementation of a customer care plan.
• Includes sample FETAC Level 5 exam papers, general exam questions and exercises.
Any course where FETAC Level 5 Customer Service or Level 6 Customer Care is a module.