€25.95 inc. VAT
The Economic Elective, Geoecology and Global Interdependence Options presented in this new book complete the vibrant new approach to Leaving Certificate Geography by Ireland’s leading Geography author, Charles Hayes.
The Economic Elective is for both Ordinary Level and Higher Level students.
Higher Level students may choose the Global Interdependence Option or the Geoecology Option (one option must be studied by Higher Level students).
• Concise yet comprehensive approach to the syllabus
• Unique double page design promotes visual and in-context learning and student understanding
• All the information needed to achieve an A-grade Leaving Certificate for both Higher and Ordinary Level students
• No time-consuming, off-course material
• Succinct chapter Sum Ups and carefully selected exam-style questions to consolidate the learning process
• Numerous exam-training exercises featuring exam questions, sample answers and valuable tips on marking schemes
This text along with Changing World Leaving Certificate Core Geography & Changing World Workbook completes the Leaving Certificate course.