€17.80 inc. VAT
Busy at Maths is a new, vibrant and fully-integrated programme for the teaching of maths in primary schools. The series provides the most effective problem-solving strategies to ensure that pupils are exposed to real-life maths in the classroom.
The series encourages collaborative learning and pair/small group work. It is supported be excellent digital interactives and tutorials for use on the interactive whiteboard.
Busy at Maths embodies the latest teaching methods and strategies for primary schools. It has clear links with the Project Maths approach used in secondary schools.
The following elements are available for First Class:
• A pupil’s Textbook
• A Shadow Book
• Integrated digital classroom resources
• An individual Pupil Profile Term Assessment Record for each pupil
• An extensive Teachers Resource Book including:
- Fortnightly teaching schemes
- Photocopiable Masters to consolidate learning
- Home/School Links
- A wide selection of activities and games to encourage the constructivist approach.