€19.50 inc. VAT
Béal Beo is a new progressive and interactive Irish Language Programme for 3rd to 6th class.
• The Béal Beo pupils' book is written and designed to cover the ten themes of the curriculum.
• Integrates the combined strands of listening, reading, writing, speaking and oral language.
• The pupils' book is central to the programme and contains engaging stories with relevant and current material to suit each age group.
• Each lesson begins with a conversation page, 'Labhair Linn', from which the weekly work is developed.
• Drama is used as a teaching method in the grammarsections to make it enjoyable and to reinforce points of grammar.
• Repetition and expansion of vocabulary and feidhmeanna teanga throughout support both revision and development of the language.
• The textbook is designed to be both teacher- and child-friendly, with symbols to highlight where additional digital resources are available.