This Music book comprehensively covers the Junior Certificate course for Higher and Ordinary Level.
• An integrated approach to teaching music that emphasises composing, listening and performing
• Chapters in Section 2 that correspond to exam questions
• Groups A, B and C
• suitable for all three cycles of the course
• Full-colour photographs, illustrations and music excerpts
• A wide variety of music
• A Listening Guide
• A glossary of musical terms Additional resources are available as part of this programme.