• Poetry - well balanced selection of modern and classic poems.
• Short Stories - detailed analysis of fiction techniques on a range of popular short stories.
• Drama - complete text, glossary and commentary of The Merchant of Venice.
• Fiction - momentary and questions on the novels To Kill a Mockingbird and Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry.
• Film - concise commentary and questions on The Field and To Kill a Mockingbird. Introduction to film terms and techniques.
• Reading - selection of highly-stimulating non-fiction extracts.
• Media Studies - comprehensive selection of topics including advertising techniques and newspapers features. These topics have been chosen to reflect trends in past exam papers, and explore all key media concepts.
• Practical guidelines on Personal Writing and Functional Writing
• Key Guidelines - Comprehensive notes on 'Writing About' poetry, fiction, drama and film.