Price: €24.75 inc. VAT
Ya Voy 2! is the second book in a two-part series, designed to cover the complete Junior Certificate Spanish course, suitable for 2nd and 3rd year.
• A new and refreshing exam-focused text, suitable for Higher and Ordinary Level students.
• Up-to-date material and full-colour images help to engage and immerse students in the language and culture of Spain.
• Provides a wide variety of writing and listening exercises, including fill-in-the-blanks, role-plays and crossword puzzles.
• Covers an extensive range of topics, including: asking for directions and other information, letter-writing, making appointments and bookings, buying clothes, food, presents, understanding menus and preparing a CV.
• Each unit is followed by an extensive Revision Section, which includes a student self-evaluation page.
• Contains a complete Glossary of all words not already encountered in ¡Ya Voy 1!
• 50 extra revision questions included at the end of the book.
• A detailed Grammar Appendix explains and expands grammar points.
• Highlight Boxes draw attention to key points of grammar, for example verb endings, gender, singulars and plurals.
• A Free Student's CD includes native Spanish speakers.
• Free Teacher's Resource Book and CD Script.