What A Wonderful World Third Class
• Each book features an extensive range of relevant exercises and activities which will instil in children an understanding and appreciation of the wonderful world around them.
• Carefully-chosen illustrations and photographs, in full colour where appropriate, make these books attractive to pupils, teachers and parents.
• The History element in each book fosters an understanding of how people lived in the past and how living conditions have changed through the ages.
• The Geography element promotes an understanding of our place in the local area and in the wider world.
• The Science element helps us, through questioning and experimenting, to understand the workings of the natural world around us.