Big Box Adventures is a complete English language and literacy programme. Written specifically for the Irish market, it includes fully integrated digital resources (www.bigboxadventures.ie). Upside Down Worlds is the Fifth Class pupils’ book.
Upside Down Worlds:
• Comprises a wide collection of attractive fiction, nonfiction and poetry, aimed at a range of abilities and tastes, including work from best-selling children’s authors such as JK Rowling and John Boyne
• Brings reading alive for children
• Makes reading lessons interesting, engaging and meaningful for children
• Provides activities that are designed to challenge children by incorporating many different learning styles
• Integrates specially designed icons for prompts and interactive activities
• Places an emphasis on comprehension to create fluency and enjoyment in reading
• Has been illustrated by a range of top-class illustrators in a variety of styles that will appeal to children
• Uses colourful photos to illustrate non-fiction pieces in a lively and vibrant way.