Unlocking SESE is part of the ‘Unlocking’ series for Primary SESE, which offers an exciting new approach to suit modern classrooms and curriculum requirements. The content structure promotes learning through discovery.
Unlocking SESE integrates History & Geography in each book for 3rd Class to 6th Class.
• Curriculum links clearly defined
• Thematic integration of subjects
• Learning objectives focus student’s learning
• Key SESE skills promoted through a variety of activities that prompt active learning
• Localisation supported through an online Teacher Community page for teachers and students to share their work
• Blended solution of print and digital channels to suit different teaching and learning styles
Also available in the ‘Unlocking’ series:
• Unlocking SESE (Junior Infants-2nd Clsss) (History, Geography & Science combined in each book)
• Unlocking History (3rd-6th Class)
• Unlocking Geography (3rd-6th Class)
• Digital Science programme (3rd-6th Class)