€19.99 inc. VAT
The essential basic guide on how to use Microsoft Word 2007 and Microsoft Word 2010.
Presented in three distinct sections:
Unit 1 deals with both Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010
Unit 2 contains key pointers for text production
Unit 3 deals with Microsoft Word 2003.
Screen shots clearly indicate which button to press and what each screen should look like. Layout helps familiarise students with menus and toolbars, as well as tasks such as inserting, modifying and deleting text. Advanced features such as formatting text, working with tabs and indents, and adding a table to the document are also included. Practical questions are included throughout the text. Facilitates easy progression for the student from Microsoft Word 2003 to Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010.
Unit 2 on text production includes:
Accepted rules for spacing before and after punctuation. Use of correct abbreviations for measurements, weights, money and time. Application of block, indented and hanging paragraphs to text. Use of main headings, sub-headings, side, shoulder and paragraph headings in text. Standard correction signs for amending text and selection of paper sizes. Accessible, logical and extremely readable, this book has been student tested and approved!
• Presented in four distinct units:
Unit 1: Microsoft Word 2010
Unit 2: Microsoft Word 2007
Unit 3: Top Tips for Text Production
Unit 4: Exercises
• Screen shots clearly show how to use Microsoft Word 2007 and Microsoft Word 2010.
• Takes a step-by-step approach to learning the Microsoft Word package.
• Deals with areas such as formatting text, tabs, tables, layout and mail merge.
• Top Tips for Text Production deals with spacing, punctuation, paragraphing, headings and correction signs.
• It is a practical beginners' guide for Microsoft Word 2007
• Includes a comprehensive exercise section for practice learning.
• Accessible, logical and extremely readable, this book has been student tested and approved!
FETAC Level 5 Word Processing
FETAC Level 5 Text Production