€13.30 inc. VAT
SPHE 2 is the second text in a series of vibrant activity-based books for Junior Cycle SPHE.
• These colourful books are engaging and written in a simple, student-friendly manner
• All topics, learning outcomes and assessment requirements of the SPHE Curriculum are covered
• The books include a wide variety of student-focused material and methodologies – such as role play, quizzes, geographical voting, debates and cartoon strips
• Each topic takes the students through the material in logical steps that relate the learning to their own experience
• A Learning Log at the end of each topic provides students with opportunities to reflect on their learning
• A Module Review at the end of each module consolidates learning from that module, and it helps students to identify links with other topics in SPHE and with other subjects
• Excellent referencing and linking from module to module and year to year is provided
• Sections on tact and etiquette, and appropriateness in communication are featured
• Written by two very experienced SPHE teachers, both of whom have worked for the SPHE Support Service and provided in-service training for teachers
• A Detailed Teachers Book is available with this text.