Spell Well 3 - A Spelling Programme For Primary School - Third Class
The Spell Well series has a structured, multi-sensory approach to the teaching and learning of spelling. Pupils are encouraged to use the Look, Say, Cover, Write, Check strategy to aid their learning of spelling.
The key elements of Spell Well 3 are as follows:
· Words are sorted into blocks of seven, chosen for their suitability and relevance in the modern Irish context.
· A cover flap is used to encourage Look, Say, Cover, Write, Check strategy.
· There are four revision chapters throughout to consolidate learned spellings.
· Students are encouraged to choose their own Special Word each day.
· A section at the back that facilitates "end of week" tests.
· A progress chart to monitor development.