€12.95 inc. VAT
• Focuses on the Junior Certificate Examination, giving practical guidance in preparing answers to the type of questions which feature regularly on the paper.
• Complete text of the play with: - annotations - introduction to each scene - analysis of each scene concentrating on action, themes, characterisation, dramatic effect and language.
• Provides sample answers on questions dealing with character and scene.
• Highlights the correct use of dramatic terms and concepts (e.g. conflict, suspense, tension).
• Develops students' confidence in handling studied and unseen drama questions.
• Past examination questions included.