Price: €7.65 inc. VAT
• Onwords and Upwords Approach is intended to help Junior Infants learn how to use a book while developing prereading skills.
• It contains exercises aimed at developing visual discrimination, phonemic awareness, listening skills and the basic motor skills necessary for writing.
• The child is introduced to the idea of reading direction and challenged to develop reasoning skills.
• The Robbie Rabbit character appears randomly throughout the book as a motivation to the child to scan the pages more intently.
• A shaded strip at the bottom of each page will assist teachers with planning and executing lessons.