€8.20 inc. VAT
This 2nd Class book is part of the New Music Box series.
• Each unit involves three strands of listening, performing and composing.
• Each class book is arranged into eight progressive units - one unit for each month approximately.
• Material is presented in a fun, child friendly and practical manner.
• Lots of activities and games add enjoyment and complement lessons.
• Attractive and colourful artwork throughout.
• Introductions are clear, well written and extremely informative.
• Includes a greater choice of listening pieces and songs.
• Provides the support and material required to "compose", "make up" or "think of a way"... Language level is age appropriate.
• Teacher's Notes are included at the back of each book.
• A colourful certificate acknowledges and recognises the child's achievements and contributions during the year.
• Assessment: A steady progression plan has been built into New Music Box, both within each book and from one year to the next, ensuring consistent musical development.
• A simple end-of-year quiz is provided in each book based on the music literacy programme.