My Read At Home Book 3
• The My Read at Home Book series develops reading fluency and comprehension skills by encouraging daily and independent reading at home.
• The series currently consists of six books: My Read at Home Book 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
• As this is an independent series, it can be used in conjunction with any reading programme.
• Each book consists of 120 single-page units, arranged into 30 sections (one per week of the school year).
• Each page is a vibrant stand-alone piece, with a variety of styles and themes to appeal to all tastes and interests.
• Genres such as fact, fiction, letter writing, poetry, history, geography, nature and legend are all included. This series successfully encourages daily practice, a key element in promoting literacy.