€27.55 inc. VAT
This book covers the listening paper for Course A of Leaving Certificate Music at Higher and Ordinary Level.
It features the section on Irish Music and Composition.
It includes exercises on aural skills and sample questions on melody and harmony based on the exam format.
It includes the following set works:
• Piano Concerto in A Major K488
• Mozart: Symphonie Fantastiqu
• Seachanges with Danse Macabre
• Raymond Deane
• Three Songs: Sergeant Pepper Album, The Beatles
• Additional resources are available as part of this programme