€19.55 inc. VAT
• This book covers the entire Junior Certificate Foundation Level syllabus in one volume. A very well presented and student friendly textbook that takes a step-by-step approach.
• To encourage correct grading of language, the author worked closely with a number of teachers, particularly teachers of remedial English, when he was preparing this text.
• This book has proven very successful over the years that it has been on the market. A fully revised version was published in 2002 to take account of changes in Junior Certificate Foundation Level Mathematics examination.
• Questions are consistently presented as they appear on exam papers. There are lots of examples and good, clear diagrams are used throughout the text.
• On average, each exercise contains ten to fifteen questions of a given type.
• Each element is thoroughly explained, ensuring that the student is fully prepared for the exam.