€31.99 inc. VAT
Updated edition of this popular book introducing human growth and development from conception to old age, with reference to an Irish context.
• New to this edition:
-Updated for the Human Growth and Development award (5N1279)
-New chapter emphasises the application of knowledge to practical, work-ased problems and scenarios
-Greater prominence given to the older stage of lifespan development with reference to the Creating Excellence in Dementia Care report 2012
• Irish and international facts, research, cases and statistics are used to:
-Explain normal patterns of lifespan development;
-Introduce variations within the normal range;
-Highlight the factors that can affect development throughout the lifespan.
• Examines the stages from infancy to old age within the framework of physical, cognitive and socio-emotional theories.
Written For FETAC Level 5 Human Growth and Development component module, as part of:
• Early Childhood Care & Education (5M2009)
• Applied Social Studies (5M2181)
• Community Care (5M2786)
• Health Service Skills (5M3782)
• Healthcare Support (5M4339)
• Nursing Studies (5M4349)
• Community Health Services (5M4468)
Also suitable for:
• CACHE courses in Childcare and Health and Social Care
• Montessori courses and Returning to Education courses
• Introduction to Psychology courses