Price: €10.76 inc. VAT
A new full colour resources and revision book based on the Junior Certificate exam layout.
• Allows students to revise for the exam whilst becoming familiar with the exam paper format.
• Divided into 16 chapters reflecting the topics contained in the Junior Certificate History syllabus.
• Follows the order of the Junior Cert exam paper:
-Question 1: Pictures
-Question 2: Documents
-Question 3: Short-Answer Questions
-Question 4: People in History
-Question 5: Higher Level Questions (covering Questions 5 & 6 of the exam paper)
• Contains an abundance of resources: pictures, posters, cartoons, maps, portraits, letters, extracts, diary entries.
• Includes 'hints' for students to answer Question 4 (People in History). A list of useful facts based on a sample question is provided, creating a very useful revision exercise.
• Revision Summaries are provided for each topic on the syllabus, allowing students to quickly revise each topic prior to the Junior Certificate exam.
• Exam-style language is used in questions to help students become familiar with this approach.