Price: €30.59 inc. VAT
• Covers the 3 mandatory vocational modules of study (Care Skills; Care Support; Safety and Health at Work); the Communications module; and the Work Experience module.
• Also covers many of the elective modules of study: Care of the Older Person; Challenging Behaviour Management; Palliative Care Support; and Care of People with Mental Illness.
• Identifies and details the roles of other members of the healthcare team.
• Introduces the student to the various statutory and voluntary bodies relevant to care.
• Chapter introductions, references and overviews of assignments are provided to aid learning.
• Chapters are written by registered nurse tutors and nurses with expertise in specific care areas who have excellent experience in delivering and teaching courses relevant to healthcare personnel.