Handwriting Made Easy 4 - Print Style - Fourth Class
Handwriting Made Easy is an innovative new handwriting programme for primary schools. It features two separate styles, one for Print Style handwriting and the other for Looped Style handwriting. The programme runs from Junior Infants to 4th class. An extensive teacher’s resource book is available.
• Alphabet now introduced in Book A (Junior Infants)
• Handwriting activities in both Irish and English
• A range of Photocopiable Masters for extra practice
• of specific components of handwriting, if required
• Digital activities for use on interactive white board (IWB)
• These include demonstrations of:
– how to hold a writing instrument correctly;
– correct posture when writing;
– how letters are formed (showing starting point, how letters touch the guidelines and finishing point, etc.).