Price: €8.96 inc. VAT
Answers the most frequently asked questions on how to complete the Geographical Investigation (GI) booklet.
• Provides detailed explanations on completing each section of the official GI booklet. Topics covered include: Introduction, planning, equipment, methods, gathering, results, conclusions and evaluations
• Official GI reporting booklet is provided to help students prepare their write-up of the GI
• Demonstrates how to draw graphs to show results
• As a secondary source of information extra details on river processes- not covered in textbooks but necessary for most river GIs- are included
• Provides detailed guidelines on drawing conclusions and on the evaluation of the GI