€37.95 inc. VAT
New Fuinneamh is a Leaving Certificate Ordinary text written to reflect the New Leaving Cert Irish Syllabus from the Department of Education and Skills.
• A clear, colourful layout and student-friendly approach to Leaving Certificate Irish allows pupils to prepare for the exam with confidence
• A new thematic approach, favoured by the Department of Education and the Inspectorate, allows teachers to prepare students thoroughly for all elements of the exam under the six major themes outlined in the syllabus.
• Fuinneamh Nua comprehensively develops students vocabulary across the six themes:
o An dalta agus a thimpeallacht
o Ábhair eile a chuirim spéis iontu
o Na meáin chumarsáide
o Cúrsaí scoile agus oibre
o An Ghaeilge timpeall orainn
o Saol an duine óig
• Students develop their written, aural and oral skills throughout the book with the new integrated approach, enhancing their ability to both speak and write about each topic.
• Comprehensive oral sections throughout provide in-depth coverage of topics commonly examined, key vocabulary and follow-up revision exercises.
• A Sraith Pictiúr feature throughout the book allows students to become familiar with the format and benefit from the wide range of vocabulary used.
• Poetry and prose are examined in detail, with analysis, exam-style questions and sample answers throughout.
• Additional grammar exercises will enable students to write and speak the language correctly and accurately.
Two FREE Students CDs contain the Cluastuiscint Scrúdú 1-5, Triail 1-6, Scrúdú Cainte questions and sample answers, plus the common poems.
Students can download their free e-book by visiting www.edcolearning.ie/code
Digital versions of 'Sraith Pictiúr' ar available to download from edco.ie/fiuntas-agus-fuinneamh.